Veterans Day Quotes For Army, Soldiers, Airforce: Veterans Day Gives Fresh Happy Veterans Day Quotes For Soldiers, Sayings For Airforce For Free. Send and Share These Best Veterans Day Quotes Either These re For Airforce or For Army Best Ever Collection On Veterans Day Quotes For Army, Soldiers, Airforce.
Veterans Day’s event is just one of ten national holidays that observed by the USA government. . With this day, the veterans that have served in this nation’s force are honored by the state of the US. Although the Veterans Day ceremony like ceremonies around the nation is held on Veterans Day itself communities and business could hold other parties or Veterans Day parades on days.
Veterans Day provides a vital chance for each American to flaunt their want love, regard, and fondness to the courageous servicemen and women of the country. This Veterans Day, dedicate these inspirational and captivating Veterans Day to honor all those army officers that fought to your country’s pride and liberty. Here we’ve shared a listing of exceptionally inspiring and sentimental Veterans Day 2018 Quoteswhereby you may showcase your true acknowledgment on your own heroes. We Also Have come up with refined and amazing Thank You Veterans Day Quotes that rightfully convey your affection to your troops
Veterans Day Quotes For Army, Soldiers, Airforce
- “There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.”General George Patton
- “It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press.It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech.It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who gave us the freedom to demonstrate
It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag.
And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protester to burn the flag.”
- “Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.”President John F. Kennedy
- God of our fathers, who by land and sea have ever led us to victory, please continue your inspiring guidance in this the greatest of all conflicts. Strengthen my soul so that the weakening instinct of self-preservation, which besets all of us in battle, shall not blind me of my duty to my own manhood, to the glory of my calling, and to my responsibility to my fellow soldiers. Grant to our armed forces that disciplined valor and mutual confidence which insures success in war. Let me not mourn for the men who have died fighting, but rather let me be glad that such heroes have lived. If it be my lot to die, let me do so with courage and honor in a manner which will bring the greatest harm to the enemy, and please, oh Lord, protect and guide those I shall leave behind. Give us the victory, Lord.”General George Patton
- “The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nation.”President George Washington
- “To The Veterans of the United States of America
Thank you, for the cost you paid for our freedom, thank you for the freedom to live in safety and pursue happiness, for freedom of speech (thus my book), and for all the freedoms that we daily take for granted.”
― Sara Niles, Torn From the Inside Out